Each year, ProFood World recognizes outstanding food and beverage processing and packaging innovation projects with its Manufactuing Innovation Awards.
The types of projects eligible for the award include:
- Major plant expansion
- Major plant renovation
- Greenfield facility
- Brownfield facility
- Major line expansion incorporating ground-breaking technology
- Major plant automation upgrades
- Major plant food safety upgrades
- Major plant sustainability upgrades
- Overall plant efficiency upgrades
Projects completed from June 2018 to December 2019 are eligible to enter. Entries must be based on a single plant location.
For more information about submitting an entry and to view video presentations from past food and beverage manufacturing company winners, visit https://www.profoodworld.com/awards/mia.
Manufacturing Innovation Awards Past Winners