Cleveland Gear Company, Inc.
Cleveland, OH 44104
Cleveland Gear has designed Stainless Steel right angle worm reducers to withstand the harshest conditions the meat, poultry and seafood industry offer. Built in U.S.A. Delivered in 3 to 4 days.
Stainless steel line of worm gear speed reducers.
The Cleveland Gear Company has been manufacturing gears for over 100 years. An early member of AGMA, Cleveland is a pioneer and world leader in worm gear technology. Today, Cleveland Gear manufactures all types of open gearing including: helical, double helical, spur & worm gear.
We also provide a wide variety of enclosed gear drives: Helical shaft-mount & Screw Conveyor, Standard worm-gear reducers (1.3” to 36” C.D.), Standard parallel shaft and Custom enclosed drives. NEW PRODUCTS include a Size 10 shaft-mount & Stainless Steel.
Cleveland also repairs reducers of all types and will reverse engineer drop-in replacements for larger obsolete gear boxes. We have provided “drop-in mounting” replacements for: Linkbelt, Foote-Jones, Falk, Nuttall Gear etc...
Cleveland recently launched its Stainless Steel Worm Gear Speed Reducer offering for the Food & Beverage markets. PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 316 Cast SS Housing, Covers & Motor Flanges.
• 303 SS Solid & Hollow Output Shafts.
• O-ring sealed Bearing Covers & Motor Flanges.
• Double lip, Spring loaded Encapsulated Viton seals.
• All fasteners are SS solid cap screws & all housing plugs are SS male type.
• Every unit includes a Mounting Accessory Kit – SS motor mounting bolts, SS breather vent & O-ring to provide a positive seal between the motor & gearbox flange.
• All units supplied Factory Filled with ISO PAG 460 H1 Food Grade Synthetic Oil.
• Cleveland Gear Part Number Laser Etched onto Reducer.
• C.D. Sizes Offered - 1.75”, 2.06” & 2.625”
• NEMA Motor Flanges - 56C & 140TC
• Ratios Available: 5:1 thru 60:1
Units are assembled in the USA. STANDARD 3 to 4 DAY DELIVERY