Charles Ross & Son Company, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
ROSS has manufactured mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment since 1842. Standard and custom designs are available to meet the varied processing requirements of our customers in the food, beverage, nutraceutical and other industries.
Specialty mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment
Serving all the process industries in virtually every industrialized country, ROSS offers experience and production capacity that no other manufacturer of specialty mixing and blending equipment can match. In the US, ROSS operates five plants dedicated to engineering, R&D, manufacturing, and process testing. Overseas, ROSS equipment is manufactured in four state-of-the-art plants in China and India.
The ROSS Test & Development Center, located at the corporate headquarters in Hauppauge, NY, is the industry’s best-equipped laboratory for process testing. Hundreds of customers visit the test center each year to confirm their equipment selections and optimize processes.
• Ribbon Blenders and Tumble Blenders – High quality and available in many configurations. Laboratory sizes to 1000 cu.ft. Many models in stock for immediate delivery.
• Batch and In-Line Rotor/Stator High Shear Mixers – Single-stage and multi-stage models for fine emulsions and dispersions.
• Ultra-High Shear In-Line Mixers – A rotor/stator design that generates higher tip speeds and more intense shear.
• SLIM Solid/Liquid Injection Technology – A fast and convenient method of dispersing hard-to-wet powders such as gums.
• Multi-Agitator Mixers – Multiple independently-driven agitators work in tandem to ensure fine solids dispersion, efficient turnover and uniform heating/cooling.
• In-Plant Trial/Rental – The industry’s largest fleet of rental mixers and blenders. Meet short-term demand, pilot-test new products, or test new equipment in your process prior to purchase.
• Advanced Control Systems – From single-axis to multi-axis designs, Ross control and data acquisition systems offer unprecedented accuracy and flexibility in the mixing and blending process.
• Tanks & Vessels – Custom-fabricated storage tanks and pressure vessels built to exacting standards at competitive prices. Capacities from 1 to 80,000 gallons. With expertise in a broad spectrum of industries and applications, Ross is uniquely equipped to improve production and product quality on your process line.