Number of employees:700
710 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Serving all the process industries in virtually every industrialized country, Ross offers experience and production capacity that no other manufacturer of specialty mixing and blending equipment can match. In the US, Ross operates five plants dedicated to engineering, R&D, manufacturing, and process testing. Overseas, Ross equipment is manufactured in four state-of-the-art plants in China and India.
The Ross Test & Development Center, located at the corporate headquarters in Hauppauge, NY, is the industry’s best-equipped laboratory for process testing. Hundreds of ROSS customers visit the test center each year to confirm their equipment selections and optimize processes.
• Ribbon Blenders and Tumble Blenders – superior quality, priced far below others. Sizes 1 to 1000 cu ft., with many in stock for immediate shipment.
• Batch and In-Line Rotor/Stator High Shear Mixers – single-stage and multi-stage models for fine emulsions and dispersions.
• Ultra-High Shear In-Line Mixers – new rotor/stator designs generate higher tip speeds and more intense shear.
• SLIM Solid/Liquid Injection Technology – fast and convenient method of dispersing hard-to-wet powders such as gums.
• Multi-Agitator Mixers – ideal for medium to high viscosity applications.
• In-Plant Trial/Rental – the industry’s largest fleet of rental mixers and blenders. Meet short-term demand, pilot-test new products, or test new equipment in your process prior to purchase.
• Advanced Control Systems – from single-axis to multi-axis designs, Ross control and data acquisition systems offer unprecedented accuracy and flexibility in the mixing and blending process.
• Tanks & Vessels – Custom-fabricated storage tanks and pressure vessels built to exacting standards at competitive prices. Capacities from 1 to 80,000 gallons.
With expertise in a broad spectrum of industries and applications, Ross is uniquely equipped to improve production and product quality on your process line.