Bacon making is truly an art, and like a painting, it is often tiny differences that distinguish a masterpiece. That’s why it is important to understand how implementing small processing modifications can have a substantial impact on quality and yield.
During this webinar we will explore the science behind some advances that can assist as you work to produce the highest quality bacon, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Correct handling during and after marination for improved yield and product consistency
- How injection needle size and design impacts brine distribution and retention
- The interaction of brine and meat temperature during injection
- Why low-pressure injection is more important than ever
- How to avoid post-injection purge and drippage
Speakers: Henrik Thrysoe, Product Manager – Marination, North America
Bjarne Lyngo, Product Manager – Marination, Western Europe