This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
The series is available in power ratings from 120 to 480 W with 24 and 48 VDC output, and input voltage range with AC voltage, (2-Ph 180-600 VAC and 3-Ph 320-600 VAC) or with DC voltage (2-Ph 254-848 VDC and 3-Ph 450-850 VDC).
Carlo Gavazzi’s SPDE Series is certified by a series of industry approvals: CE, UKCA, UL61010, EN62368-1. Integrated diagnostics and protection functions such as output short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature provide maximum output protection.
Main technical features include
• Universal AC/DC input voltage range
• Output voltage range of 24 VDC or 48 VDC
• Output power range for up to 120 up to 480 W
• Up to nearly 50% space savings
• Built-in active PFC (2-Ph 240 W and 3-Ph 480 W)
• DC OK relay indication
• High efficiency up to 95.6%
• Overvoltage category III