For applications that need a little extra boost in load capacity, the Dorner 2700 medium-duty conveyor has the strength to carry heavier products for a variety of industrial automation and packaging applications, including palletizers, multi-lane processing, case and tray handling, and end-of-line packaging. The unit is engineered to safely convey up to 150 lb.
The 2700 medium-duty conveyor comes in extended widths between 26 and 36 in., available in 2-in. increments. The conveyor can be wider than it is long, which enables an AMR to dock sideways, allowing more efficient, faster loading and unloading.
Features and benefits of the 2700 medium-duty conveyor include:
- V-Guided positive belt tracking for smooth, maintenance-free performance even under demanding side load applications
- Precise rack and pinion belt tensioning for fast and simple tensioning
- Larger, sealed-for-life bearings that easily handle conveyor capacity, while reducing maintenance
- 5/8-in. high speed nose bar transfer tail for precise transferring of small packages
- Engineered for applications involving multi-lane and medium part handling; transfers; accumulation; automated and manual assembly