This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Delta T Systems modular chiller units combine variable speed technology with a proprietary auto tank leveling algorithm, allowing manufacturers to eliminate the need for a separate pump tank, lowering upfront costs, achieving energy savings, and reducing the risk of production downtime.
The chillers use redundant VFD pumps integrated in each unit making it possible to eliminate the need for a central pump tank and a separate pump for hot and cold water processes. In addition, without the need for a central pump tank, installation costs are significantly lower compared to traditional central chiller systems.
Key benefits include:
- Modular design and integrated system that save money and reduce system footprint, as well as easing installation
- Complete flexibility in the configuration
- Redundant pump controls in each unit that increase the reliability of the system
- Can reduce electrical consumption by up to 50% over fixed speed units
- Are built using non-ferrous materials to prevent corrosion
Modular chiller unit capabilities:
- Are available in both water-cooled and air-cooled systems
- Support up to 14 units in parallel with a total cooling capacity of up to 840 tons
- Include an integrated PLC and HMI for redundancy
- Have controls that can be configured to a single main control for all modular units, with the ability to re-assign individual units