This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Theis primed for secure communication from field devices. The gateway comes ready for Netilion integration, providing an easy-to-use solution for multiple standard monitoring applications across various industries. (Netilion is a cloud-based IIoT ecosystem designed for industrial processes, connecting the physical and digital worlds to send information from the field straight to a phone, tablet, or another device.)
The FieldGate SWG50 enables users to monitor measurements and health status using WirelessHART connectivity, offering an alternative to complex cable installations. It adapts to the process plant, both in greenfield and brownfield applications, offering simple access to digital communication.
The integration of FieldGate SWG50 into Netilion is simple and transparent using EdgeDevice SGC500, which is only available for purchase by Netilion users and for those with WirelessHART networks.
FieldGate SWG50 can be paired with Endress+Hauser FieldPort SWA70 and SWA50 adapters. It also works and seamlessly integrates with any WirelessHART device on the market.
FieldGate SWG50 offers:
- Network migration: Changing the network ID and joining keys for a complete network after the network is running
- A device list with color code for a simple understanding of the device status.
- Four RJ-45 connectors for easy access to the connection of plant and cloud networks as well as its web interface for configuration
- Redundant power supply
- Modbus TCP and HART-IP outputs
- Indoor housing rated at IP20 with DIN rail mounting
- Connection to 100 nodes
- CommDTM to see and configure devices behind SWA50 and SWA70 in FieldCare