This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Carlo Gavazzi IRC40 inductive proximity sensors are resistant to extreme operating conditions, such as exposure to a wide range of temperatures, frequent high pressure, and washdown cycles. They offer flexible adjustment and adaptability for any application due to the five-position sensing face. The sensors can be installed quickly without any tools, thanks to their push-lock system of the mounting bracket.
Main technical features include:
- Rotatable sensing face in five different positions without the need of additional tools
- Bracket with push-lock system for easy and quick mounting or replacement
- Four corner visible LEDs with diagnostic functions
- Extended sensing distance 22 to 40 mm
- Operating temperature: -13˚F to 176˚F
- IP68 and IP69K protection against high-pressure and high-temperature washing cycles
- 40- x 40- x 66-mm plastic housing with M12-plug
- Flush or non-flush mounting with antivalent output