Wire belt Company of America–a manufacturer of open-mesh stainless steel conveyor belts–introduces its Ladder-Track ladder conveyor belt, designed as a simple but effective style of conveyor belt, most commonly found in bakeries. Ladder-Track belt's open design is meant to provide efficient operation with minimum maintenance while also facilitating easy and thorough cleaning.
This conveyor belt is a positively sprocket driven belt made for use in straight running applications. Its light weight and basic configuration should make it suitable for many different environments, according to the company.
- A flat uniform surface for gentle product handling
- High tensile rods to resist permanent distortion and reduce down-time
- Positive drive to minimize tracking issues
- Smooth edges for easy movement around radial bends
- Easy to assemble and disassemble