This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
The Mitsubishi Logisnext Lift Link telematics solution offers comprehensive fleet-wide insights and is compatible with various types of material handling equipment—from warehouse products to electric and internal combustion forklifts.
The solution offers an array of capabilities, including the ability to:
- Manage/limit forklift usage to only authorized operators
- Use existing employee badges (proximity cards) or PIN codes
- Enforce the completion of pre-operation forklift inspections
- Improve driver behaviors utilizing impact detection and management
- Capture forklift hour meters and usage (engine, travel, lift, etc.) in real time
- Automatically notify users of exception events to include failed pre-operation inspections and impacts
- Track important planned maintenance milestones to aid on-time planned maintenance service
- Communicate with operators with two-way communication
- Optional: Speed monitoring (available on select equipment), external alarm, location tracking, and load sensing