Gorman-Rupp, a pump manufacturer in Mansfield, Ohio, is now offering the new Eradicator Plus solids reduction technology for 3-, 4-, and 6-in. Super T Series self-priming centrifugal trash pumps. The Eradicator Plus product was designed for the most extreme-duty applications.
For liquids containing trash bags, wipes, mop heads, hair, industrial by-products, and agricultural wastes, the Eradicator Plus is ideal when cutting and tearing of organic solids entering the pump is required. Based on the same principles of the Eradicator Solids Management System, Eradicator Plus models are the most aggressive in the Super T Series product lineup.
Eradicator Plus features include:
- Easily removable lightweight inspection cover
- Innovative back cover plate incorporating an obstruction-free flow path
- Heavy-duty, G-R hard-iron continuous vane impeller with thick back shroud to prevent debris build-up
- Extra-thick G-R hard-iron wearplate with notches, grooves, and oversized lacerating tooth to cut and shred organic solids
- Upgraded stainless-steel, load-bearing shaft
For new Super T Series pump installations, complete units are available in cast iron construction. Eradicator Plus upgrade kits are available for Super T Series pumps currently installed in the field. Based on the existing product model number, the kits include all the components needed to make an easy on-site conversion.